Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA):
How to Get Started?
- Visit atlworks.org/pilot to apply and upload requested documents. Missing documentation will delay the processing of your application.
- Register on WorkSource Georgia Portal, and print your account confirmation.
- Call your county office and let them know you have submitted your application.
- The goal is for you to be approved for training in 30 business days!
WIOA Pays for the following classes at Cumberland Medical Institute:
|CNA/Med Tech Combo||CNA/PCT Combo||CCMA, Phlebotomy & EKG|
|Phlebotomy & EKG||Dialysis Tech||Pharmacy Tech|
We Are Accepting WIOA scholarships from the following counties:
- Offices may not be open to the public or by appointment only.
- Cobb County: 463 Commerce Park Dr. Marietta, GA 30060; Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (770) 528-4300
- DeKalb County: 774 Jordan Ln #4 Decatur, GA 30033; Orientation every Thursday at 10am; (404) 687-3400
- Douglas County: 8595 Club Dr. Douglasville, GA 30134; Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (770) 920-4104
- Gwinnett County: 3885 Crestwood Pkwy. #220 Duluth, GA 30096; Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (678) 268-6610
- Clayton County: 3000 Corporate Center Dr #350 Morrow, GA 30260; Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (678) 271-3554
- City of Atlanta: 818 Pollard St. Atlanta, GA 30303; Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (404) 546-3000
- Fulton County: (excludes the city of Atlanta) 5710 Stonewall Tell Rd #160 College Park, GA 30349; Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm; (404) 613-6800
- Cherokee County: 1645 Bluffs Pkwy. Canton, GA 30114 (Inside Chattahoochee Tech); Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (770) 345-0172
- Paulding/Haralson County: 400 Nathan Dean Blvd. Dallas, GA 30132 (Inside Chattahoochee Tech); Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm;(770) 443-3622
- Bartow County: 5198 Ross Rd. Acworth, GA 30102 (Inside Chattahoochee Tech); Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; (770) 345-1098
***CUMBERLAND MEDICAL INSTITUTE PLAYS NO PART IN THE WIOA APPROVAL PROCESS***